Welcome to Dehydrating Made Easy!
You are in the right place. We promise to help you learn to dehydrate, find terrific recipes using your dehydrated food, and give you recommendations for books, equipment, and techniques from our trusted dehydrating experts.
The price of fresh food goes up every day and striving to keep fresh foods on the menu can be a strain on your budget.
But what is the alternative? Certainly, not processed foods, too full of chemicals to be of nutritional value for your family. You do have a few choices!
- You want to have the knowledge to grow your own food and preserve it for off-season eating
- AND you want to know how to purchase fresh food in bulk and preserve it for easy meals
- PLUS you want to know how to use your preserved food once it is on your pantry shelves.
We can help! We are committed to helping you squeeze every drop of nutrition from the everyday, healthy food that you love.
What do you get with FREE Membership?
In keeping with our goal, you will get unlimited access to free membership content. We are constantly adding new, free materials to the member library every month. We’ll send you a weekly email with dehydrating tips and recipes, plus information about the new free items added to your member library.
Here are just a few of the items in the library right now:
- Cheat sheet:: How to Make Tomato Powder
- Recipe:: 10 Easy Fruit and Vegetable Leather Recipes
- e-Book:: Meal Planning for busy people
- e-Book:: 27 Culinary Herbs to grow and turn into terrific spice blends
- Cheat sheet:: The Fresh Fruit and Veggie Guide
- Video:: How to Make Nut Butter
Follow the join now button below and join the Dehydrating Made Easy community. Welcome aboard!